I feel like doing something different today. Here I commence with my 10 daily reminders to you.
1. Smile!- even if you are having a rough day (trust me I’ve experienced them). Try to smile because you don’t own all the problems in the world.
2. It doesn’t matter what others think- it really doesn’t matter what others think. If people are talking about your clothing, looks or whatever. Flaunt it, they must be envying you if they are talking about. You shouldn’t be ashamed of being of you, so enjoy yourself!
3. Don’t look back- don’t think about the embarrassing thing that happened yesterday or what happened in your relationship a year ago, the past is in the past and it should stay there. Take everything one day at a time.
4. You are human- no one is perfect, you will make mistakes but don’t dwell on them move on. You won’t always be happy but you know what c’est la vie (see what I did there).
5. Don’t give up- fight for what you think is right and for what you love. When you feel weak or that you are losing, remind yourself what you are fighting for.
6. You are beautiful- don’t listen to the haters. You are beautiful, whether that is appearance wise or personality, every person is beautiful in their own way.
7. Not everyone is judging you- not every single person you come across is judging you. Remember that everyone else on this Earth feels as insecure as you do.
8. You are enough- we’ve all doubted ourselves once or twice in our life, but we can’t change ourselves in order to impress someone. You shouldn’t change yourself in order to impress someone, be who you are. “Be your own voice, not an echo”.
9. You aren’t always in control- unfortunately, we don’t control life, it controls us but sometimes it’s for the best. You can’t predict when something will or should happen so don’t kick yourself when you do have bad days because we all have them.
10. Be fearless- is there ever something in life you regret? Bite the bullet and just go for it because you’ll never know what will happen until you do it. If you don’t do it then, you’ll think about what would’ve happened if you did do it. Don’t live in regret, be fearless.
I hope you enjoyed this blog and remember some of these things during your work or school days. Next week will be a special blog as it is my birthday next Tuesday so be prepared. Thanks for reading xoxo