So as I have had my blog for nearly a month, I thought I would give you some random facts about me because you don’t know much about me.
1. My dad chose my name from a James Bond film (not sure which one) and it was after a Russian spy.
2. I’m Ukrainian and British as my dad is British and my mum is Ukrainian.
3. I have only had two birthdays at home and the rest have been on holiday.
4. My favourite colour is purple.
5. I had a cat but sadly she died in December.
6. I have two sisters and they are both younger than me.
7. I was born in England and I still live here.
8. My favourite animals are lions and tigers.
9. My star sign is Leo.
10. I am 5ft 6, which is 167cm.
11. My mum makes me eat a banana every day because she says they’re full of potassium and lots of good vitamins but this is great because I can get what I want by saying I’ll eat more fruit and veg.
12. I have moved three times in my life.
13. I only have one cousin but I have never met her before.
14. I have a lot of family all around the world.
15. I have been playing piano for two years and getting very good at it.
16. I am a YouTube addict and I can’t help it!
17. I did dancing for seven years but I have stopped now.
19. I speak English obviously, fluent Russian, a little French, Spanish, Italian and German.
20. The last time I cried was when my cat died.
21. I have already started my I.T GSCE but all the rest I will be starting in September (time is going by too quickly!)
22. My favourite school subjects are English, History and French.
23. I am a very happy person and I am always able to put a smile on someone’s face.
24. I am a summer baby.
25. I want to be a psychiatrist.
So there are my 25 facts, I hope you enjoyed them and learnt something about me today and I will be back with my daily blog tomorrow about how to stop procrastinating. Thanks for reading xoxo